We have an ASP.NET application that was used for an existing business.
We now need to get that application up and running once more and re-purpose it for a launch of a new business.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION:
It features both a client and admin portal. Users can register and fill in personal details.
It connects to a MsSQL db
There are links to a SMS gateway, as well as integrations with ASTERISK phone server and Stripe payment gateway
The application is similar to an accounting suite, where invoices and other payments are entered.
The application then runs a payroll process and generates payment files and reports.
Required from the person:
- Someone who is comfortable diving into a project that they have never seen before.
- Someone with the experience and analytical skills to work out the 'how and why'
- Someone who will work with us to create an impressive and functional website
- Who can understand the tasks we create, why we want them and offer suggestions and feedback about how they might be better built.
- Can communicate well in English
- Multi-disciplinary skills to work on a functional database interaction, a solid backend and a impressive looking front end.
More specific tasks/requirements:
1. Communicate about the project on Slack
2. Evaluate development tasks on [login to view URL]
3. Rebuild the client portal
4. Help us add features to the admin portal
5. Edit inbuilt reports - generated using crystal reports
6. Attach a 'public' site at the root of this project - we just had the public accessible website built in ASP.net and it needs to be merged in to one single structure for IIS to serve as one site)
7. Verify pay process runs successfully
Prove that your proposal isn't copy and pasted by putting the answer to 'one plus one equals' in the first line of your response. All other proposals will be ignored (regardless of price)
You will be renumerated…
- Per hour where direct support is required (assisting us or others, remote connection sessions)
- Per task. We will present the task to be completed and we would ask for an estimated hours to complete that task
If you have any questions, please post them in your proposal and I will initiate a chat.
I am looking to assign this ASAP (today if suitable bids are received).
Please provide examples of your work, ideally an asp application otherwise
Examples of design
P.S. No last minute increases in your proposal will be entertained... Meaning I don't pay a 'surcharge to cover your Freelancer fees' or cover your costs to withdraw funds. Your bid amount is considered final.