Gap Time 1.0 is a C# program that reads a CSV file that contains phone calls records for an office. The program shows idle time and now that the program is working some improvments/additions are desired.
Gap Time Improvements
1. Change the program to use phone extension as master record or add the feature to search by extension as well. It will need that for the database as opposed to the user name. The reason is there is staff turnover in the sales department.
2. Find duplicate numbers being called. The reason would be to spot personal calls and other non business related calls or attempts at manipulating call stats.
3. Highlight in red inbound local numbers as well as outbound - DONE
4. Create a percentage rating of gap time versus total time. Each work day has eight hours and that equals 480 minutes. The rating would be the (total call minutes /480 *100) to create a percentage. It would become an efficiency rating that would be a fair comparison between employees.
5. All in one daily summery report with:
a: Performance Summery
Name Ext Calls Made Phone Time Gap time First Call Rating
Dean 551 120 6.0 hours 1.8 9:01 AM 75%
Calvin 545 101 5.5 3.5 9:12 AM 68%
(sorted by rating from best to worst)
We need a pick list or check box of some kind for this report as we have internal teams and we need the ability to select team members for different reports.
B. Missed Calls Report
A listing sorted by caller of all the inbound calls that were not answered.
Caller ID, phone number, Time
Any International Calls made (found by the first three digits of the destination number =011)
6. Change the ‘yellow’ time of 2 minutes to 5 minutes.