Write for me an interactive Windows (win 7+) program that will:
- display an image file in a maximised window,
- provide fields to enter final image width and height (in pixels),
- overlay a selection rectangle over the displayed image with the matching aspect ratio,
- allow keyboard input to move and size the selection rectangle (arrows,+,-),
- on pressing Enter key, crop the image to selection,
- then resize the cropped image to the entered pixel dimensions,
- sharpen the image,
- moderately shrink the image file size if possible using simple techniques,
- save the modified image back in the original file,
- display the next image in the same folder.
Objective is to produce a series of standard size images for a slider display on a web site.
Default final image size is to be 1160 x 400 pixels.
Initial image file to use can be provided in a way that makes your program easier (drag&drop, context menu, your suggestion).
Simple is always better :)
- exe program
- source code
- basic operating directions
Copyright belongs to me.
You are granted unlimited rights to re-use any or all of this source code in any other program.