We have a website that previously used a service called Sertifi to sign documents. We want to convert this to use DocuSign instead. We have one page that is partially setup, but need to integrate the DocuSign process into it. A screen shot of the current signature request form is attached.
Before you start the project I can send you an example of the current signing process so you can see how it should work.
Project requirements are:
1. If a name and email exists for 'First Reviewer' then they need to review and approve the document before it is sent to the next person. This is done like a normal signer, but instead of a signing tag they use an element called an 'Approve' tag. I know how to add this through the normal DocuSign site (screenshot attached) but you will need to figure out how to add through the API.
2. If a name and email exists for 'Second Reviewer' then they need to review and approve the document before it is sent to the next person. Same as for 'First Reviewer'
3. The person listed for 'First Signer' must complete a few different things:
- Enter initials at the bottom left of each page. DocuSign has a feature called 'AutoPlace' which replaces certain text with signing fields. This text already is placed on the PDF file, so anywhere the text [[SertifiInitial_1]] appears should be replaced with an initial field for the first signer.
- Needs to sign anywhere the text [[SertifiSignature_1]] appears. This is the same 'AutoPlace' feature, but instead of initials the person must actually sign.
- Needs to sign anywhere the text [[SertifiSStamp_1]] appears. This is the same 'AutoPlace' feature, but instead of initials the person must actually sign.
- Any PDF form fields set as required must be filled in by the signer before they can proceed. For example on Page 11 of the document there are a series of radio buttons, each one must be answered before the signer can proceed. There are additional text fields and other PDF form fields throughout the document.
- Signers 2-5 can only sign after 'First Signer' has completed their portion of the document.
4. Signers 2-5 will need to sign in the following places (using 'AutoPlace' feature)
- Signer 2: [[SertifiSignature_2_1]] or [[SertifiSStamp_2_1]]
- Signer 3: [[SertifiSignature_2_2]] or [[SertifiSStamp_2_2]]
- Signer 4: [[SertifiSignature_2_3]] or [[SertifiSStamp_2_3]]
- Signer 5: [[SertifiSignature_2_4]] or [[SertifiSStamp_2_4]]
5. Any people added to the CC section should be added as CC recipients. They get updates on the status of the document, but do not need to sign or review anything.
We have already implemented DocuSign for a few other areas of the site so I can show you examples of some of the code used. I'm also familiar with the program so can answer most questions you may have. We are trying to get this completed as quickly as possible so are looking for someone to start now. Please let me know what questions you have if you are interested.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $205 for this job
Hello, Can you please share the sample which already done some functionalities in docsign. Relevant Skills and Experience Im around 10 years experience in .NET Proposed Milestones $300 USD - Work done
Hi, My name is Setu [login to view URL] new to freelancing. I have professional experience in C#, Asp.net since 7 yrs. We can even talk for your satisfaction. Thanks and Regards, Setu Trivedi
Enhance the site with dousign Relevant Skills and Experience We have been working on c# asp.net and have 13 years of experience Proposed Milestones $222 USD - Integrating docusign Provide additional information
Very interesting project. Interested to work Relevant Skills and Experience Dotnet, c#, have some idea on how docusign works. Proposed Milestones $155 USD - a