make 3 new additions to existing software
before bidding get all details from me in chat
if you need more information to make a proper bid
1) - add new number column not sortable
2) - read URLS collected by software
read source code for each URL
then match up source code text with files supplied
create new column and report number of matches of text supplied
3) - create new tab
display results of URL and matches in expanded format
any qualified person who scrapes can do this with no problem
this is not a complex task
programmer must have the ability to communicate and give me status
must start immediately
looking for fast and cost effective programmer
pay close attention to details
if you bid more than budget your bid will be ignored
freelancer assigns a budget for reason otherwise do not bid if you can't meet budget
must be familiar with collecting data from Google search
and moz api for additional work planned after this project
All software created by developer is to be delivered and
all source code to me to do with it as I please.
All rights to this software will be turned over to me
and support when a problem happens for your work
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition and supported, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
6 freelancers are bidding on average $171 for this job
I can help you to write this app. I know C++,C#,PHP and I can do it perfectly and fast. I have necessary skills to complete this project successfully. Contact with me via skype - bournwog.