The project is to translate/rewrite one (1) form, from VB6 to C# 4.0.
The form to be translated is part of a big project that is currently in production and being migrated from desktop (VB6) to web (ASP.NET).
The form code itself has 2459 lines, that includes code to read data from Microsoft Excel files, apply some business logic to the data and finally send the data to a SQL SERVER database.
All the code is already working so you do not need to add any functionality.
- The budget for this project is between $10 and $30, and the estimated delivery time is 1 day.
- If your bid or delivery time is higher, it could be considered but I will take the best deal.
- The code to translate is VB6, IS NOT Visual Basic .NET
- The SQL Server version is 2005 but all queries required are already written on the vb6 code.
- The final code must be C# 4.0 (.NET Framework 4.0)
- The final UI must be a WebForm (ASP.NET Webforms, using Telerik if possible)
- The final code must be 100% C# code and not depend on any interop library to run visual basic code on C#. The use of assemblies/libraries like [url removed, login to view] will not be accepted.
- If is needed to use any library, you must use open source libraries that can run on the web server without forcing to install any software on the web server.