We are looking for a networking Virtual Reality project developed in Unity 2018 (we use personal edition) for the Oculus Rift. We will need the Unity files once completed. It will for the structure for a multiplayer verson of a single player game that we have [login to view URL] following needs to happen.
1. One player hosts and plays the game on their computer ... starting a server that is connected by Lan / Wifi.
2. Other players (Up to 9 total. More if able.) join the game on their computers by entering in the IP address of the host (We use Unet for our other projects)
3. Each player controls their onscreen Avatar, we are happy with the Oculus Prefab Avatar with hands (Head, Chest, and floating hands with fingers that move, but we would be really happy if each one spawns in a different color.)
4. Movement is two ways. The left touch thumb stick control moves forward, back, slides left, and slides right. The right touch thumb stick control turns smoothly left and right. Also, the players are able to move around in a 6 foot square space by moving physically, walking, bending, turning around, etc.)
5. Players are able to grab items using the grip button below the three fingers (We use the Oculus supplied grabbable script for this in our single player game objects that need picked up.)
6. Players are able to extend their pointer finger and use it to press buttons. (Collision detection.)
7. Players are able to speak and be heard by those around them.
The first player runs the server as a host and spawns into a room. (Just needs to be on a plane or large cube floor.) The remaining 8 players (up to at least 9 total) can do the same, all a different spawn places close by each other. There are a few primitave objects to pick up (Cubes, Spheres, etc) In this space they will get used to picking up objects, moving around, and interacting with the other players that they can "see" in the virtual room.
We need the unity files so we can recreate our single player game in a multi-player environment.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1270 for this job
Hi I'm a experienced game developer. Specially I have full experience VR multiplayer game, Oculus rift and htc vive. And I have these devices now. I can complete your game in high quality.