Watch the video for better understanding of the game - [login to view URL]
1. The game does not need to be a multiplayer game. You can have modifiable (by changing a public variable) number of opponents.
2. The controls of the game look like - [login to view URL] (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
3. Try to implement the game as closely as possible.
4. You can download assets from the asset store, turbosquid ([login to view URL]), any other sites or you can create your own.
5. Write a report on what is your game capable of and how to play the game (e.g, controls)
6. Put the report in your project folder. Zip the folder.
DUE: 3/11/19, 11:59 PM EST
4 freelancers are bidding on average $214 for this job
Hi i'm both unity and unreal game developer.i can work on rocket league type [login to view URL] watch my [login to view URL] you have any questions feel free to ask.