1. Do you think it would be more beneficial and help to avoid being captcha'd if we kept the user logged in until they closed the program. So once they enter user/pass and click start inviting, it logs them in and leaves them logged in? Also not sure how many times it attempts to log in if it's failing, but it might be good if it only tries one time and then fails. To also avoid the captcha's.
2. Credentials seems to save the data, but when you close and reopen you get what I sent you in the screen shot.
3. When options are selected or changed, closing program resets options to default when reopening it. Might be better to have it save thier settings information?
4. Latest Member Total, can we change Latest to New?
4a. Would there be a way to have the "New Member Total" be green when it's larger than Starting Member Total and red if it drops below the starting member total?
4 I would also assume we could have an "Estimated Accepted Invites: 25" displayed under Failed Invites? So Start Total minus Latest Total = Number then Successful total minus Number = Estimated Accepted Invites.
5. Edit - Clear Current Stats, this can be removed.
6. User - Change "Go To Account" text to "Payment Status" and if possible have it say "Make A Payment" if their key is no longer valid? could have this go to the users payment status page or the part in their profile which shows this information.
7. Users Invite speed - Lets increase Optimal to 4.09 Seconds and change text Optimal (Recommended) to Fast (Less Successful), increase medium to 8.18 seconds and change Medium text to Medium (More Successful) and set Slow to 16.36 seconds then change Slow text to Optimal (For Best Results). I got the math wrong.
8. Settings -> User: Can we change User text to "Invite Users With Status:"
9. Edit -> Blacklist From RAM (Fast), can we move this to the "Edit Blacklist" sub-menu? Can we change "Edit Blacklist" text to "Blacklist Options". Could we make the blacklist from ram setting a bit more clear by adding a new menu with sub-menu?
Top level text: "Check Blacklist:"
Sub Menu 1 text: "Using File (Less Resources)"
sub menu 2 text: "Using RAM (More Resources, Fast)"
So it would be a 3 level menu. Edit -> Blacklist Options -> Check Blacklist -> Using xyz
A check box to show which is selected and Using File would be default setting.
10. Can we move Visit Forum under the User tab above Report An Error?
11. Can we have an about menu item, when clicked just a brief paragraph and a link to SU main website. website address - [url removed, login to view] (make click-able)
The SourceUnderground is a gaming group which originated on the Steam network.
The SourceUnderground PropaGATOR and all associated content/artwork is
"copyright symbol" 2011-2012, All Rights Reserved.
Please pay us a visit
(link to website)
12. Can we make the logo click-able, when clicked it goes to our home page. www.sourceunderground.com.
13. How hard would it be to have a simple installer?
14. limits on the free version are basically everything. All they can do in free is harvest a list and can only invite 1500 members total ever at which point the program shuts down all options and they must get the pay version. So maybe we could gray out the limited options and turn them on after they pay? When the program has invited 1500 members then all options gray out.
This also includes the development of the free version of the software.