The project is an application that manages a specific configuration value saved in the registry. This value is saved in multiple locations, each location for a different module in our system.
The program will:
1. enumerate all subkeys in a specific branch of the registry.
2. for each subkey, look for a specific value.
3. display a list of these values in a windows form.
4. load an XML document from a fixed URL.
5. deserialize the file to get a list of module names and the possible values for this setting for each module.
6. display the lists of possible values loaded from the XML file in the form, along with an explanation of each possible value.
7. the user will select the value for each module.
8. the application will save the values back into the registry.
Application must be C#, .Net 4.0 Client Profile, Visual Studio 2013.
Freelancer will create the XML file themselves from my description and also provide an XSD.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job
HI Contact me for an efficient, perfect, well documented development of your project according to 100% accuracy and requirements, with dedicated support. Thanks Farah Saif
Dear sir. My name is Zhang and I am senior C# developer. I remember you posted same project but with low budget limit. I am still interested in your project. Please consider me. Thank you
Hi sir let me help you i have good experience for developing .NET windows application if you hire me i would do my best for your job thanks. Let s discuss about more details.
Hi..I have more than 8 Years of Experience in Web & Desktop application.I have done most of the work related to Registry with windows....So please award me to do this task..