To be considered for this role you must be based in Perth, Australia, with full working rights.
Remote work isn't an option.
• Self-starter eager to learn new technologies.
• Be proactive and not afraid about taking risks.
• Enthusiastic about researching opportunities to grow and improve your skillset.
• Write quality code so clean, fast, and elegant and easy for the next guy to deal with.
• Should have really good experience in architecting, coding and publishing iOS apps with Xamarin.
• Experience in building complex mobile applications for iOS using Xamarin
• Have intimate knowledge of:
o Apple's Human Interface Guidelines
o iOS libraries in Xamarin
o Xamarin and ability to architect complex applications
• High proficiency coding in C#, .NET
• Experience with consuming and understanding of web services is preferred.
• Native Android and iOS development experience a plus Java(optional), Obj-C(optional).
• Git experience is required.
• BS in CS preferable.
For more information please (Removed by [url removed, login to view] admin for breaching Terms and Conditions)