Main function of this utility is to upload multiple files to image gallery.
1. User logs in with username and password (login checked with simply HTTP POST-query, password must be MD5 encrypted)
2. Software download list of available folders (where images will be uploaded in server) using HTTP POST-query.
3. User selects destination folder (step 2) and is provided with one of following way to select source image folder (at local computer):
3a. User selects folder manually
3b. User plugs camera/usb stick (at that window) software automatically detects it
3. User will get list of thumbnail images located in folder selected in step 3. User will selects images simply by clicking images he/she want to upload
4. Program resizes image to specified size (image size should be possible to change from source) and uploads images with HTTP POST-queries. Query includes file, orginal filename and destination folder id (selected in step 3)
5. After upload is completed, return to step 3
- Software must be easy to use and simple.
- Software must be Visual Studio 2005, 2008 OR 2010 compatible.
- Sources MUST be provided when project is ready.
- Please provide also estimated delivery time
20 freelancers are bidding on average $166 for this job
Hello Sir my Self Aman Miglani. My Experienced In .net Above then 2 year. i am done this type of project so many times so i hope you contact me for this project Thank You