My DWG house brick facing needs some changes. I want to see how different arrangements of brick and limestone will look on the front of the house. The materials I am using are a red brick and light gray limestone. The house is trimmed in royal brown which is a dark brown.
I would like a black and white version and a color version of the house.
1) Attached image "metal plate over front [url removed, login to view]" shows a metal plate above the front door.
1a) This will be replaced with brick arch like in "front door [url removed, login to view]" and a stone that reads "903". The stone is 3 brick high and 2 brick long.
1b) I would like a second version with herringbone brick work like "front door [url removed, login to view]". Same 2 course arch and street number stone. just add herringbone brick layout inside the arch.
2) I have 3” high limestone sills. See "window [url removed, login to view]"
3) I have 8” high limestone lentils over the windows. Except the curved windows. Brick over them. see "window [url removed, login to view]". 3 brick course with mortar is 8" high.
4) The Garage will have solider and limestone key in the middle. No side rows on the garage, door, or windows. See "garage [url removed, login to view]". I will forward another image that shows what I want exactly.
5) Instead of solider brick as the first row of the front of the house I wanted to use 8” limestone. 8” limestone equals three row of brick with mortar. see "wall bottom [url removed, login to view]" this image shows two course of limestone. I want only one. my limestone is 8' (8 feet) long.
6) At the very top of the front wall touching the soffit. Five row of normal brick pushed out ¾ inch. On top of that a solider course out another ¾ inch. see "wall top [url removed, login to view]". my top will look like the middle part in this image. the part just below the limestone in this image.
7) There is no brick wall in front of the house. please remove it.
8) I bought carriage lights that set down 12” (1 foot) from the top of the garage, front door, front sliding doors. one on each side of the siding doors as a pair. see "Carriage [url removed, login to view]" and "lights [url removed, login to view]".
9) The curved windows on the second story should remain the same but add a keystone. see "window curved [url removed, login to view]" this is a doorway but the keystone is the example we are looking to help place over the window.
Only change the front view of the house.
The DWG is attached.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $147 for this job
Hello, i am a professional 3D-generalist and can do this in high quality. I can start immediately. Please have a look at your inbox for samples. Best Regards, Chris
Hi.. Autocad Expert. I am civil engineer and expert draftsman. I know engineering drawing and building architecture very well. I assure you 100% accurate drawing. Ready to start now. Regards