Brief, photos and sketches at the following link:
[url removed, login to view]
Documents to be provided:
1. 2D Floor Plan & Elevations @ 1:20 scale (pdf file and original design file to be provided (autocad /revit or similar)
2. A scaled 3D external drawing of the caravan from diagonal front
3. A scaled 3D external drawing of the caravan from diagonal back
4. A scaled 3D internal drawing of the caravan looking from the doorway towards the back of the caravan
5. A scaled 3D internal looking from the bathroom door looking forward.
6. Renders to look photo realistic based on attached photos
Internal layout and finished as follows:
• - White walls & ceiling.
• - Timber floorboards (running long length of caravan)
• - White 'box' cabinet bench seats with light green cushions on top.
External details to include:
• Polished/Shiny Aluminium (mirror type) finish
• Gas bottles on the drawbar at front
• Windows & Door in correct positions and at correct sizes
• Rear bumper bar
• Access Hatches / vents as shown in photos
• Airconditioning Unit on top (but to be smaller then as seen in photos and colour white).
• Dimensions on sketches are internal. Walls are approx. 50mm thick