We are looking to design a wall mounted vending machine for indoor use that can handle products ranging from 2 to 20 cubic inches and varying in shape (some rectangular, some circular, some complex). The goal is to hold upwards of 200 products at a time. All products can be dropped at least a few feet.
- Cashless payment only (credit card acceptance)
- Remote management of pricing and product
- Low friction user experience (low time to vend)
- Easily serviced and restocked, including keyless access with pin/authorization
- Quick product retrieval and dispensing after successful purchase
- Appealing aesthetic
- Rugged design capable of withstanding considerable abuse
We are interested in concepts which allow for modularity (to reduce servicing time and cost, allow for future component upgrades, etc.) and take into account the cost of production/manufacturing at scale.
We are interested in potentially using Android tablets as the controller and/or user interface for the machine. That said, we are open to other alternatives and development platforms.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $2305 for this job
I am a research engineer work in government sector . My specific field are Electrical, Mechanical and Mechatronic . I can help your project sir. .. Thank.