We need a few changes to an existing DXF model. Please see description below and attached sketch which visualizes changes needed:
- We need to cut away the lower part of the plate. Just cut where the rounding starts (i have added a big black bar to show everything below it needs to be cut), so the plates becomes around 175mm high.
- The plate has 4 mounting holes currently, please do the following with these:
* Move the upper 2 holes 2mm UP.
* Change the diameter of all 4 holes to 5mm.
- Add 4 more holes for PCB mounting. Center of left side holes should be 5mm from the side edge, center of right side holes should be 48.5 mm from the side edge. Center of top holes should be 23mm from top edge, center of bottom holes should be 116.5mm from top edge. Hole diameter should be 3mm for all holes.
- Add 6 holes on a horizontal line, 67mm from the top edge and with the leftmost hole 20mm from the right side and 20mm apart. These holes should be 4mm diameter.
File should be delivered in .dxf, exactly as the old one.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $15 for this job
Dear sir, I am technical office Engineer I can do the required changes easily. I have good experience in AutoCAD Kindly message me for more details Regards
Hello! I hope i will do your job properly. I am expert of autocad [login to view URL] you give me chance i will start work from now. Lets discussion about your project. Best Regards Sharif Ahmed
Hello. I am professional 3d designer. I have read your job description and check your attachment. I can do this task at your desired level. Looking forward for your positive reply. Thanks.