Sheet Metal Parcel Locker Design - 23/05/2023 15:16 EDT
Paid on delivery
We are looking for a mechanical designer with experience in sheet metal design to help us design a parcel locker. The locker should be made of sheet metal and should be capable of securely storing parcels of various sizes. The locker should have multiple compartments with varying sizes to accommodate parcels of different sizes. We would also like the locker to have a locking mechanism that can be controlled remotely.
- Proficient in sheet metal design
- Experience with CAD in SolidWorks
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes for sheet metal
- Understanding of locking mechanisms
- 3D CAD model of the sheet metal parcel locker (Solidworks source files)
- 2D engineering drawings with detailed dimensions and tolerances
- Bill of materials with part numbers and quantities
- The locker should be designed for outdoor use and should be weather-resistant.
- We would prefer the locker to have a modern and sleek design.
- The design should be scalable for future production.
Project ID: #36641144
About the project
32 freelancers are bidding on average $161 for this job
Hello. I am an experienced engineer with more than 12 years of mechanical design. You can see in my portfolio, that more of mine designs are made out of sheet metal. I think fulfill the requirements exactly.