- Reference all the screenshots, make sure every single page/area is as it was designed (except for changes that were made already in previous projects - i noticed the group single page is not 100%)
- Fix up ALL errors/issues/bugs across entire site.
- Minor backend tweaks if necessary
- Fix up any email templates that are not pulling/displaying correct info.
- Create daily/weekly dinner html email template based on design
- Create first time popup based on design (html)
- Sidebar widget to create a group: same criteria as in backend, design
- Fix all style issues across the entire site ie inconsistent spacing, form fields, buttons etc... This will be multiple tweaks as we find things, design provided. But most are already done.
- Google map on homepage only - reference: (provided in mail) - all dinners that are
active must show on the map as custom markers (based on the merchant map address). When clicked, it can give a brief overview exactly the same style as the popular dinner widget items (simple). Click through to view meal page obviously. We don't need to sort the dinners by anything for now.
- Test all areas of the site, all pages
- Clean up any bad code/meta/descriptions that are not correct
- Edit spelling mistakes and correct bad link/add link if necessary
- Migrate current users from landing page db to current site db. make sure all user profiles/settings are in tact
- Backup entire site and db, install on new server, test and make sure all links/etc working 100%
- email for new dinner items added must send to users subscribed in city and to members of tagged dinner groups + chron job (as the dinners are added in the backend)
- fix upload image for new items bug