We would need to discuss details, but for right now...
- The house doesn’t have to be exactly like that, what ever angle works best for you.
- Characters don't have to be exact, as long as they are recognizable.
- Can you add a few pictures on the wall of Mickey Christmas and muppet Christmas?
- Add a Polar express train set
- A few gremlins floating around in the basement and Stripe upstairs eating at the table. (google stripe gremlins)
- for a Christmas tree please add the Charlie Brown tree in the living room.
- I wrote elf plugging in the extension cord, but think it’s best to have the grinch do it
- a street sign somewhere in front of the house that says 34th street
- old style frosty the snowman as an inflatable in the front?
- old style Rudolph as a lawn ornament?
I might be trying to cram to much onto this, but how I envision it might not look good at all once its all put together. What are your thoughts? Might look too busy? How long might it take you and cost?
Open to offers