I have a large file from USGS with 10 M National Elevation Data (NED) for the state of Virginia. I'm looking for someone to complete the following analysis:
1) Build a raster mosaic of these files
2) Run both slope and aspect analysis
3) Extract the following criteria as six (6) separate projected raster files:
- Slope below 10%
- Slope between 10-15% with and without southern aspect
- Slope between 15-20% with and without southern aspect
- Slope above 20%
This should be a fairly straightforward assignment (we will provide raw data), but will probably take a few hours to run simply due to file size.
Beyond this project, our company is looking for long-term GIS support in completing similar GIS studies. While not a requirement for this posting, we'd ideally like to work with the same freelancer on a long-term basis.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $188 for this job
I have a good experience in the mixed field of big data and GIS, with a good hand in GIS and PYthon I can complete this very fast. Please do reply for a good service.
I have extensive knowledge of GIS and have worked on many large projects. Your project seems to be very interesting. I think If I am awarded this can do it with successful results.