NXP LS Hardware Design Review
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a skilled senior hardware designer with at least 10 years design experience to review my current schematic for the NXP LS1046A processor. The main objective of this review is to identify any potential issues that may arise during production and to optimize performance. It is crucial that the design is compatible with other components in the system.
Ideal skills and experience for the job include:
- Strong knowledge of NXP LS series processors
- Experience in hardware design review and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with PCB layouts and schematic design
- Attention to detail and ability to identify potential issues
- Effective communication skills for collaboration with the client and other team members.
Project ID: #36704390
About the project
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1333 for this job
I have more than 9 years experience in electronics hardware design and firmware development . SO I can do your job within a time limit with your satisfaction.