I am new instructor at xyz university. I have found that the material they use to teach is not good, I would like someone with a experience in networking to make me a lab material for 13 weeks. I have another job I have no time to do this task.
If you believe you are up to the task please contact me.
- Introduction to Cisco Packet Tracer Software
- Setup a network simple bridge, hub switches , examine ICMP
- Adding Routers to a network and perform configuration of router [ using CLI ]
- Connectivity troubleshooting
- Network commands and Analysis [ all sort of important administrative commands ]
- VLANs configuration
- NATTing configuration
- OSPF and other routing algorithm configuration [i.e. static etc... ]
- Configure a DNS, DHCP. What is DHCP, DNS? How to use it?
I am not sure if I am missing a topic. I will add if needed later
24 freelancers are bidding on average $146 for this job
Hello, Hope you are doing well. I have 5 years of Experience in Network Administrator. Experience on Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Aruba. I can handle your Project.
I am committed to offer top notch services. I will deliver the work in time with strict adherence to deadlines. let's do this.I am good at Network Administration, System Admin, Teaching/Lecturing and Cisco Regards
Presently working as a Network Administrator and having 6+ years of Experience in my field. Good Knowledge of Cisco Devices, F5 and Vcenter, NOC Tools. I' m Cisco Certified Networking Professional