ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY @ ENCHANTED FOREST PD MT. DORA, FLORIDA PROPOSAL
FOR CONSULTING CIVIL ENGINEERING SERVICES
FEBRUARY 2020 TO:
Tarik & Associates, Inc. 6068 S. Apopka Vineland Road, Suite #3 Orlando, FL 32819
Attn: Mr. Tarik Choudhury (Owner)
I. SCOPE OF SERVICES
II. The subject parcel is located on Lot 3 of the Enchanted Forest PD, within the City limits of Eustis, Florida. It is the Owner’s intention to construct a 84-Rooms, 49,516 sq ft Assisted Living and Memory Senior Care Facility.
III. The following scope of work shall include tasks required to obtain civil engineering site work permit approvals with the City of Eustis and the St. Johns River Water Management District (SJRWMD). It is our understanding that the parcel designated for the ALF will be required to provide a stand-alone stormwater management system and utility connections.
IV. A. Construction Document Preparation and Design Calculations Freelancer shall prepare site civil engineering construction documents to support the construction of a ALF. Site work design includes site erosion control, site geometry, grading and drainage, domestic water and sanitary sewer utility design, stormwater management design, along with associated specifications and engineering calculations required to obtain construction permits.
V. The Freelancer task shall include communicate with the the Developer and the Design Team. What will be the time Bill able hours at what rate per hour rate in USD:
VI. B. Permitting Submittals and Approvals Freelancer shall submit all applicable design calculations and construction plans to all applicable permitting agencies. This task shall include response to all Requests for Additional Information (RAI’s) and all plan and calculation revisions required for permitting approvals. Applicable permitting agencies include the
following: • St. Johns River Water Management District (SJRWMD) for stormwater permitting; • City of Eustis for site work construction plan approvals; •
Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) for Water and Sanitary Sewer Connection Permits; Civil Engineering Design
VII. Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) for a Drainage Connection Permit.Exception. Scope of services includes permit submittals to all authorities having jurisdiction. How many hour allocated for this task What are the fees: $ USD
VIII. C. Construction Administration Services Civil Engineering Design shall include construction administrative tasks required to ensure that the project is constructed in accordance with the approved contract documents. Limited services include the following:
IX. 1. Respond to Contractor’s Requests for Additional Information (RFI’s);
2. Review and approve contractor shop drawings;
3. Perform monthly site visits for a six (6) month site work durationby local civil engineer out side the Freelancer scope;
4. Review as-built drawings as provided by the site contractor’s surveyor to ensure that the site work was constructed according to approved permit documents;
5. Attend vitually and observation will be done by a local Civil engineer out side the scope of the Freelancer, the contractor scheduled flow testing procedures; freelancer must communicate with the local professionals.
6. Perform and oversea digitally site visit and prepare punch list review during substantial and final completion by the local Civil engineer;
7. Prepare and submit applications for final certifications to the SJRWMD and FDEP as necessary or required for final acceptance of the project with the local Civil Professional Engineer PE. How many hours of estimate for the task in $ USD
II. FEES for the Civil Freelance Engineer shall provide the scope of work described above for the following estimated agreed time bill able hours in $ USD fees:
X. I.A. - Construction Document Preparation Estimated agreed time $ fees:
I.B. - Permit Submittals and Approvals Estimated agreed time $
See the scope on the attachment
7 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
With work experience that I have gained from various disciplines (architect, construction, civil, etc.) I am able to work more optimally, I like the challenge of new things. Thank you