I need a Civil Engineer


We have a single family home in NE Washington, DC. which was built on an existing creek back in 1972. Every time it rains heavily, the basement would flood. We installed a French-drain to elevate the flooding. The water expels onto the driveway which of course freezes with low temps. We would like to connect to the end of that drain, create a trench under the driveway, and extend the drain to expel the water back into the ground before reaching the concrete apron of the driveway. The run will be about 15’. See pics attached.

We have applied for a building permit with The District but they said we need civil engineering drawings with a plat. Is this a project you would be interested in doing? And if so, what are your consultation fees?

Thanks for your consideration.


Skills: Civil Engineering, Landscaping, AutoCAD, Water Treatment, Environmental Consulting

Location: Washington, United States

See more: i need a engineer to design, i need a engineer, i need an engineer drawing for a new product, i need an engineer drawing of my railing, i need an engineer for a 1970s rockola jukebox, i need an engineer for my invention, i need an engineer in boston for concrete design, i need an engineer in bridgeport conn, i need an engineer signature in hawaii, i need an engineer to build a security panel, i need an engineer to build me something, i need an engineer to design a toy, i need an engineer to fix the problems of my computer, i need an engineer to help me with the design and description for a patent, i need an engineer to repair my modem connection, i need an engineer, i need electrical engineer employment, i need eletrical engineer to draw my plan, i need fire engineer, i need sales engineer in all state of india

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Washington, United States

Project ID: #29434800