I use Yazsys POS (Point of Sale) accounting software to run retail store branches. I want to synchronize the data for all branches on hourly or daily basis (or realtime). A developer told me that this is possible, but with the need of a permanent connection to the Internet, and if the Internet is cut off at any time, the program will stop working until the Internet returns, but this is not acceptable for obvious reason. Because We have unstable internet connection in all the 3 sites.
I want to synchronize the branches of the store (to manage the stock of materials and the work of input and output) so that the data in all other branches coincide with the continuity of the program's work even when the internet is interupted so that the data will synchronise as soon as interntet connection returns, knowing that the branches are in different cities.
Whoever makes a solution for me, we agree on the cost. Note that I do not intend to change the accounting software.
If you quote please do the following either in the offer body or through a private message:
1. Read the full details and make sure you understand this requirement.
2. Please mention which sychronization method you will use.
3. Please mention how you will execute the solution.
4. Mention which requirement / equipment are a must from my side.
5. Please mention whether you did this project or similiar.