We sell electronic items on eBay. We need to setup a CRM system which is in sync with eBay & PayPal in real time. We have about 100 unique products which are sold on eBay.
1) Make product inventory & assign SKU, some fields include product cost, selling price, shipping cost, ebay fees, paypal fees, insertion fees on ebay etc
2) Upload to CRM with validation
3) Setup Vendors list (we have about 30), Quotes (just need the proper form, we will enter quotes as we get them in our day to day activity), Purchase orders, re-order level, calculation of forecast as to how many days/periods the product will be in stock based on current sales level, automatic re-order notifications vendors
4) Various reports from CRM
5) New orders from eBay, the details will go inside the CRM automatically, the inventory will be lowered
6) Customers data automatically imputed from previous sales & future sales, including address, name, email, phone, company, what they bought, how many, & what feedback they left
7) CRM will have a custom ebay feedback database related to the products
9) The ability to issue RMA through CRM
10) All data will be in sycn real time, we do not want to enter data manually, or modify them periodically unless required. It is an entire back end CRM system for a high volume eBay seller with a 3 man team. All necessary customization will be handled.
11) Create a separate database of customers whose order qty are $xx or higher
12) Customer database with their purchase history and feedback left & messages via ebay (conversation style, should show both his questions & our replies)
You must have completed CRM projects before. You must have knowledge into eBay API & integration. You will need to work around eBay developer tools to achieve many of the above requirements. I am open to Zoho, sales force or any other CRM which matches & has the capacity to do the above & more
Respond with details, I have no prior experience in CRM.