Need a custom content management system for auto parts site
Payment: full amount in escrow
1. Custom content management system with an easy to use and clean interface. Admin should be able to edit content on all pages.
2. Need about three fill out forms that post to the administrative panel
3. Need a database with the ability to search auto parts. Database will be broken down by: Year, make, model, engine base and compatibility. Compatibility means that once the search is placed, a list of cars will appear that the searched part is compatible with. Admin should be able to add/edit/remove parts. The frontend will be displayed on the homepage and few other parts of the site.
4. Find a dealer section: Users have to be able to find a dealer close by to them. Three ways of doing this: A) User can select their location on the United States/Canada map. If they select their state, the map should zoom in closer to their location and a list of dealers should appear. B) Localization by IP address. IP address should determine the location of the user and display dealers in the user's area. C) Zipcode search.
5. Representative login area. Admin needs to be able to give each of their resellers a login and password. In each Rep's account, they should see overall announcements, individual messages directly for them, and the ability to upload files.
6. News section
7. Site Search
8. Google maps / Google Analytics
We need the interface to look very professional and clean. You are required to test everything before handing it over to us. All development will be done on our servers since we're escrowing full payment. You will be provided a PSD file for all pages.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $655 for this job
We are CMS experts- will provide a powerful platform ( not free opensource software ) a TRUE custom solution for you with beautiful, easy to use admin interface. Ltes start talking via PM.