We are looking for a serious and skilled Mac OS X developer who will be responsible for the development of the GUI of an Desktop Application.
Summary of Requirements:
- Good Experience developing Human Interfaces
- Core Data
- Menu bar item
- Implementation of no-native widget that may include animations (windows, panels, buttonsâ€¦)
- Core Animations
- Drag & Drop on NSCollectionView (or equivalent)
- Growl Notifications
- Context Menu
- Work with the documentation (workflow, wireframes and specifications) provided by the design team.
- Write clean, documented, modular, *robust* code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the test team to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Deliver on time an attractive app of the highest quality.
- Have the tools and development environment to do the job
- Hand over all source files at the end of the project
- Mac OS X GUI Development, Objective-C, Core Animation.
- A work style that is really detail oriented
- A complete profile
- Pride in your work
4 freelancers are bidding on average $5750 for this job
Hi, I am Zeeshan, developer as well as Project Manager in Whizpool. We provider iOS, Mac, Windows and Web solutions. Please check PMB for the questions I have about this project. Thanks, Zeeshan