I have a small project for ipad that uses cocos2D and collision detection.
Is a basic sprite collision detection. Kind like a domino.
I only need one scene/view with the pieces and the board (no more then 5 pieces, but I need to be able to add more). Just for a starting point. I'll do all the game. Just need a starting point to know how will works.
I'll do the rest on my own.
What I need:
- a board
- the pieces will have 2 or 3 sides. Think of a normal domino and one domino with one more side/value
- when dragged/released, the pieces can't snap each other. So you'll be able to drag one over another.
- when touch ends, will check the collision on the board.
- the board space that is occupied will be tagged as "not available" and other pieces can't be in the same location/collision
- if you double touch/tap the piece that is in one place on the board that is occupied, the piece will release and the space will be available again and you'll be able to drag the piece to another location.
- you'll need to be able to rotate each piece. 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees. And if you rotate, still checking for collisions the same way.
- the code SHOULD BE COMMENTED. So I can see what's going on . I'll add more pieces and other scenes later.
- pieces need to be a class, like pieces 2 sides one class and pieces 3 sides another class. So only 2 classes for the pieces.
- provide the pieces and board jpgs and information.
- Provide a video showing how this works.
- pay 50% before and 50% when delivered
Sample what I need: [url removed, login to view]
I'll have more projects, so if you have a good code I'll contact you again.
SERIOUS bidders only. My last experience was not so good.
P.S.: code should be submitted every day progress.
Please see project budget before bid