I need a simple demonstration of a Mac full-screen app that allows text to be entered and also plays a simple sound.
Here are the exact requirements:
* A GUI program must be written in Objective-C using Cocoa APIs.
* The program must start in full-screen on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (and Lion).
* Once the program has entered full-screen mode, a small image will be shown that then fades over 5 seconds. The image must be loaded from a file, .JPG or similar format, which will be provided.
* Any keys typed must appear on the screen as they would in a word document or a textbox on a web page.
* As each letter is typed, a small sound must be played. The sound must be loaded from a file, .WAV or similar format, which will be provided.
* If Command + 0 (i.e. zero) is pressed, all the letters must disappear and typing will start again at the top of the screen.
* IMPORTANT: If the program loses focus, it must bring itself back to the front and acquire focus.
* The program must exit when Command + Q is pressed.
* The program must come with files to build it into a format that I can drag&drop into the Applications folder on my Mac.
You must deliver:
1. All source code.
2. All other files required to build the program into a format that I can drag&drop into 'Applications'.
3. Brief instructions on how to build the program from the delivered files.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $160 for this job
Ready to start the work. I have a good experience in creating commercial applications in particular for Mac platform. Can guaranty product of high quality with the following support after releasing the product.