* This client portal was built in 2014/2015 and was updated to about 2016 when it was taken offline
* The purpose of this Client Portal is to collect a large amount of data from clients which will then be entered into Canadian immigration forms and documentation
* The current set of files that I have are from my previous developer who is now not available to work on the project due to other commitments
1. The first task that must be completed is to upload the client portal to a test server and take stock of what the current situation and functionality are
2. I will then go through everything and begin making a shortlist of all edits and corrections that need to happen
3. Extensive QA Testing needs to happen in relation to:
* Data Saving in all fields
* Data saving at all (some users in the past complained of losing all their data)
* Movement between pages and integrity of data
4. I want to add new functionality
* Drag and Drop capability to re-order entries in Personal History, Address History and Travel History sections
* Ability to export to a print-friendly output in PDF Format that can be placed in a Client’s paper-based file for manual data entry
* Capability for a custom document checklist to be created for each client with upload capability
* Changes to Client Dashboard:
* Custom Fields to Track Information such as File Numbers, Dates of Submission, Dates of Decision, etc.
* Capability for two-way document upload of important documents, such as government issued visas and letters once they are received by us
* Capability to input information for a variety of different applications (such as Study Permit, Work Permit and Permanent Residence) and to access that information from a central screen
5. Mobile-Optimization, if possible.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hello, nice to meet you. This is Roman from Russia. Thanks for your job. I 'm a senior PHP framework developer with 5 years' experience. I can complete your job perfectly. Best Regards.