WE need someone who has lots of experience building customised stock reports, and using the APP called 'Better Reports'.
[login to view URL]
We currently use ‘better reports’ app on the Lash V Australia ([login to view URL]) site that pulls the sales report. ‘Better reports’ allows you to build your own custom reports.
We had a freelancer build a custom report for us called ‘Sales with Inventory by Variant’ which shows:
1. Qty stock on hand
3. organized with the PRODUCT as the heading: (example ‘10D Promade’)
4. Then organized by variants under the heading: (example: ‘8mm’)
5. PLEASE PULL THE REPORT FIRST SO YOU UNDERSTAND.
Issue we have at the moment is: Our current report set up doesn't pull products and/or their variants that are out of stock OR Products and their variants that haven't sold anything during the period we are searching.
Example: If I pull a report last 7 days - but a Product stock has 0 quantity and/or we sold 0 - that product will NOT be displayed in the report at all.
This is causing issues.
Can we create a NEW report on Lash V Aust site and Lash V INTL site in ‘Better Report’ app where it displays:
1. ALL PRODUCTS LISTED BELOW (see below) – INCLUDING PRODUCTS & VARIANTS THAT SELL 0, or HAVE 0 QUANTITY
2. ONLY display PRODUCTS that are ‘ACTIVE’.
3. Don’t display products in ‘Archive’ or ‘Draft’.
4. Display Quantity stock
5. Display sales
6. Organized by the PRODUCT first: (example ‘10D Promade’)
7. Then filtered by variants (numerically) under the PRODUCT: (example: ‘8mm’)
ALL PRODUCTS TO BE INCLUDED IN REPORT:
- ALL Short Stem Pro products
- ALL Promade 20 line products
- ALL Promade Ultra-speed products
- ALL Promade Loose 1000 fans products