I have an upload file from a GPS which contains between 1 and 4 tracks.
I need a coldfusion page/function to convert the file from the current GPS format into a google format. Then on the page display the 1-4 maps, with a box under displaying track name, distance, time and the list of GPS points. Upload function has already been coded it is just the conversion and display that is required.
2x Sample file from GPS attached.
Has to be coldfusion 7 compatible not 8 as our server does not support coldfusion 8.
Should be a quick job so fairly good money, I just have too much on to research the mapping stuff.
As per scope :
- I will proved sample files
- Files contain waypoint and point information
Contractor will provide a coldfusion page that takes the file and:
- Splits it into separate tracks
- Calculates the time and distance of each track
- Converts the GPS information into format compatible with Google maps
- Maps the track on Google maps
- Displays a list of points, time and distance of track