Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity to be responsible for ensuring the compliance of policies across all branches of a tech platform that aims at becoming huge and changing the world at scale and implement it?
If you are an independent, adequately resourced, detail-oriented, and a result-driven self-starter who wants to be part of a very innovative and highly scalable early stage tech start-up disrupting the Future of Work we have the perfect job for you.
About the Role
We are looking for a Chief Data Officer to take on full responsibility for the GDPR and compliance of Crowth!. The main functions will be focused on:
• Informing and advising on data protection obligations
• Utilization and governance of data across Crowth!
• Overseeing and ensuring that Crowth! completes compliance with data regulations – including both the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
• Providing advice regarding Privacy Impact Assessments
We are looking for:
• Significant (over 5 years) experience working with EU and global privacy laws, including drafting of privacy policies, technology provisions, and working on compliance
• Technical expertise to conduct GDPR assessments and a legal understanding of privacy laws in all jurisdictions in which Crowth! will operate.
• Demonstrated self-starter with ability to gain required knowledge in dynamic environments and remain up to date with tech and GDPR news.
• Goal orientation, ability to deliver results, high accountability, driven by excellence. Track record working in a high performing culture and fast-paced environment, preferably in start-ups and scale-ups.
• Excellent attitude, proactivity, flexibility and desire to influence the creation of an exciting, high growth potential & purpose driven business
• Demonstrated ability to continuously coordinate with multiple parties while maintaining independence.
• BSc/BA in Law, Compliance or related field, preferably with strong academic background.
• Strong cultural fit (see values & culture at the end)
Crowth! ([login to view URL]) is an ambitious AI start-up with a huge mission: to tackle disruption in the job market caused by Artificial Intelligence/COVID19 to help people and companies be engaged and successful in the next decades. We are starting by disrupting job searching and transforming the workplace. Crowth! makes it easy for people to network and help each other when looking for jobs and talent.
Backed by a very experienced team of advisors and mentors including the ex-Chief of Investment at America Moviles, the ex-Chairman of Jumia ‘The Amazon of Africa’ (recently IPOd) and the UK’s ‘Data Scientist of the Year’ (2019) and ‘Cloud Leader of the Year’ (2018) by Tech Leaders Awards among others.
We pride ourselves on cultivating a working environment based on drive, excellence, boldness, openness to change, trust and a lot of laughter. As a rapidly growing company, we are on the lookout for ambitious and goal orientated self-starters who align with Crowth!’s vision and culture.
The CEO ([login to view URL]) is passionate about disrupting job searching and transforming the workplace in the interest of all of us. She has been named Exceptional Women of Excellence by Women Economic Forum (2020), AI Leader of the Year by Tech Leaders Awards (2018) and finalist of the Editorial Award by Women in Tech Awards (2018).
If you want to know more get in touch and we will be able to answer any questions and show you our very innovative platform! We are in stealth mode (patenting technology).
4. Openness to change
10 freelancers are bidding on average £40/hour for this job
Hi, I can help you here. I have 10+ yrs of experience and currently heading legal department of MNC. I am a GDPR certified . I am a CS and LLB by qualification. you can connect me on 8000191553. Thanks Nitika Gupta