* Research and oversee security initiatives/programs to improve and enhance detect and response/recovery capability within the organization.
* Act as the primary point of contact with the Managed Security Services Partner in response to the threats and possible attacks and intrusions. This includes conduct of root cause analysis of security incident and ensure control measures implemented to prevent re-occurrence.
* Conduct of in-depth vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and red teaming of systems. * You will work closely with respective stakeholders to facilitate the tests, provide technical consultancy and conduct technical sharing.
* Ensure Security Service Partner adhere to agreed levels of alert, response with proper escalation and follow-through to the closure of the incidents.
* Manage and allocate tasks within the team and oversee the technical skills development of team members.
* 8-10 years of IT experience.
* Knowledge of IT operations, architecture, networks, products and security standards.
* Experience in threat modelling - able to prepare threat profile to identify, quantify and address security risks.
* Familiar with common vulnerabilities and technical knowledge to address and mitigate vulnerabilities.
* Technically hands-on and curious about inner workings of technologies. Candidate shall possess experience with AD, FW/IPS, SIEM, UEBA, AV/EDR, VMS and VAPT tools.
* Familiarity with phishing, vulnerability assessment, apt, bug bounty, pen test, iam, pam, cyberark, sandbox, metasploit, kali, mimikatz, siem, edr, soc, waf is a plus
* Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills for stakeholder engagement. This should include good writing and presentation skills.
* Able to work independently and in teams.
* Relevant qualifications in Cyber/Info Security or Computer Science/Engineering.
* Certified in OSCP, SANS or equivalent