Attention: The project description is in English, but I need Arabic texts for my website!
Summary of the order: 3 Arabic Texts (Level A1, A2 or B1); 180-240 words per text; plus five comprehension questions about each text; for each question the correct and three wrong answers
Requirements: Arabic as native language. I would be glad, when you have some experience as a teacher or in tutoring Arabic to foreigners.
Order in detail:
I am operating an e-learning website which aims to make learning a language easy and fun.
Currently, I am developing a reading section (similar to [login to view URL]) where users can practice reading and comprehension. For this I need easy Arabic texts for beginners on the level A1, A2 and B1 (three texts).
Each text should have a length of 180 to 240 words and should include five comprehension questions with the correct answers and three wrong other options (please mark the right option).
Examples for topics:
- "My room" (practice of preposition; e.g. my desk stands before the window... cat lies under the table...)
- Conversations/dialogues between two persons
- "My family" (who belongs to my family, how the persons look and are)
- "letter to a friend" (how is life in your country? School/work, friends, progress in language..)
- "My best friend" (characterization of him/her)
18 freelancers are bidding on average €23 for this job
Hello my friend I am skilled and professional Arabic-English translator I have 7 years experiences I can translate general or technical or academic translation
Hello I can do this task perfectly, I can write the three paragraphs without any linguistic errors, also I will make them interesting. So if you find my offer interesting, please feel free to contact me Ahmed