Create 5 small STEM projects and 5 Bloom's Taxonomy projects broken down into small actionable activity steps.
1. Advertisements: create an advertising campaign to sell a product. The product can be real or imaginary. Try using this to teach persuasion, as an assignment for speech class, or to reinforce skills learned in a consumer class.
Creativity, teamwork, communication skills, Active listening, evaluation, application, analysis
2. Boardgames: create a boardgame for a specific target audience.
3. Skits: create a short skit to add some humour to a daily activity...
4. Create a Youtube Video: How to complete task....
5. Podcast: create a script for a podcast program covering any appropriate field of study and record your audio with any appropriate sound effects?
6. Ecommerce Websites: Design an ecommerce website selling products of your choice.
Each project will be broken down into steps, no more than 10, following its appropriate project management life cycle simplified and broken down for students age 11 - 16.
Each step will later be converted to 20 to 30 secs audio and video clip by us, so keep the text for the step short and straight to the point, simple to understand for target audience.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $52 for this job
My skill test is the perfect match for the job requirements. In particular my writing skill and managerial experience makes me an ideal candidate for the position.