Content / Task /Assignment Management system
I need content management system for our writers and me/manager/clients to handle tasks and income/balance and admin dasbhoard and balance report/user
- In other words a interface for client (just a ordering form), one admin interface, and one user/freelancer interface. All connected to one system.
- The code shall be clean and will be proofread from a professional developer in the end.
-Integration with cloud - As admin can choose to have the uploaded files from users and clients sync with onedrive, google drive or any cloud but if not chosen files will just be stored in server. Today they upload via Google forms and the word file gets available on Google Drive instantly my desktop where I can edit and send to the client when done
- admin can create and categorize each user with details as rate(in numbers) and kategory, subcategory ( admin can edit/create new ones) and then send them invitation with pass and username.
- the admin should be able to fully administrate via mobile(all tasks below) and change all texts on the pages below easilly without needing to code, as a user friendly cms -system
- the writer should be able to fully administrate via mobile (all tasks below).
- the admin should be able to add assignments
- there should be 1 to many admins.
- admin can create account fo writer
- an policy/terms site with pdfs that i can upload
- the writer can reserve/book one - 3 assigments a time (admin can change limit)
- if reserved, then not available for other writers
- each wtiter has a pay rate (1 is default) and is changed depending om level as competitor screenshot
-Admin can limit/hide/view specific assignments for specific user or group of users
-Admin can create user groups
-Admin can create assignments and categorize them with different levels (skill-based), language, assignment type(content jobs, translations jobs and so on)
-Admin can view a list of whom has reserved, delivered, approved which assignment each month or from a specific date to another.
- The delivery function should be similar to fiverr, upload file, comments and send.
- when sent the status should be Sent for approval
-when approved by admin, then Approved
- If the user resend a file, the original shall not be overwritten, but still view as sent for writer and admin
- Deliveries/submissions should be placed in free space drive such as onedrive.
- Gamificate delivered the number of words for each writer to motivate the writer and engagement level . see attached image.
- A wallet function where the writer can check the balance of approved articles.
- realtime panel of submitted and approved deliveries. but also feedback given for each writer and article name.
- candidate profile page
- a client page with forms to put an order.- Admin can see all incoming orders from clients, if difficult due to email problems, the admin can create an order/ticket and start frrom saved templates
- an instructionpage in the assignment
- admin must be able to sort the balance /approved articles per freelancer
For the freelancers perspective its much the same logic as [login to view URL]
plus tasks/assignments that shows up when they are available or reserved by the freelancer