High Bridge Management Academy offers leading virtual Consulting bootcamps that are delivered by a team of 50+ ex-McKinsey, Bain, and BCG consultants with over 150+ years of combined consulting experience.
If you are eager to develop yourself in a high-performing environment and to work with a great team of young, vibrant people like you, this is a great opportunity for you.
The Generalist role at High Bridge will be responsible for creating content (e.g., workshops, assignments) for our bootcamps. We are looking for a content creator and creative thinker who can create the best-quality educational materials for our students.
You will create presentations and exercises to help our students learn:
- Advanced problem-solving skills: problem definition, problem structuring, hypothesis-driven approach, data collection and analysis, synthesis, etc.
- Advanced soft skills: top-down communication, productivity boost, workstyles & stakeholder management, high-performing mindsets, etc.
- Advanced leadership skills: delegating, reviewing deliverables, motivation & performance, managing expectations & morale, etc.
Requirements, we expect you to have:
- Strong academic track record
- 3+ years of work experience
- Desire to be challenged and learn new skills
- Ability to work across a global team with time zones stretching from Buenos Aires to Shanghai.
Workload is 15-25 hours per week with flexible working hours.
This position will last 3 months and is extendable if your performance is great.