We are looking for a talented freelance content writer to create compelling blog posts, latest technology news, guides and reviews on 3D printing products.
The right candidate will be an excellent communicator, confident in their abilities and possess a growth mindset.
• Brainstorming ideas for new content,
• Ensure content adheres to voice, brand, and quality standards,
• Produce various well-researched content types, including blogs, medium articles, reports, and guides,
• Ability to write long-form content with strong research capabilities,
• Copy, proofread and edit your own copy,
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources and studies),
• Strategize and suggest new content pieces/articles.
Desired qualifications / experience:
• Experience of at least two years in content writing in 3d printing,
• Excellent written, spoken, and grammatically correct English,
• Experience or a degree in journalism, communications, marketing, copywriting or equivalent,
• Self-motivated, proactive, reliable and accountable,
• Good time management skills,
Please include some samples of your articles in your application.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $31/hour for this job
Hello ,how r u , I'm mechanical engineer and i'm expert using CATIA and Solidworks and I'm expert using CAD/CAM i can do your task on time and very perfect result !!!!!!1
I believe with my skill set in writing such articles and being able to come up with well, thought out work in a short amount of time, I am your best bet in making sure that I am able to meet your standards.