I have 255 more or less food-related words like (cena, cenas, almendra, almendras, etc). They are from various word classes.
I need two basic Spanish sentences made up and written by a native Spanish speaker for each word so that given word (or fixed expression) is naturally used in the sentence.
Sentences must be spelled correctly and they should reflect natural conversation situations. Subjects can be e.g. nature, weather, home, job, children, school, environment, friendships, people, health, hobbies, music, going out, tourism, languages, cultures, travelling etc.. More information below:
- Sentences consist of around 2 to 15 words.
- Legal characters: a-z, A-Z, 0-9, º, Á, á, É, é, Í, í, Ñ, ñ, Ó, ó, Ú, ú, Ü, ü, ¿, ¡, +, -, –, full stop, comma
- Please use various tenses and moods.
- Please make the overall atmosphere of the sentences positive and suitable for the ears of people of all ages, including children and elderly people.
- Write sentences to Excel format, charset ISO 8859-1 or UTF-8.
- Sentences must not relate to subjects like crimes, drugs, killing, erotic, porn, swear words, catastrophes, religion or political statements.
No debemos malgastar el agua.
El agua del mar es salada.
La entrada de la cena es muy tradicional.
¿Crees que me gustará la cena? La sorpresa es buena.
There is a possibility of further/extended employment, should your work prove satisfying.
37 freelancers are bidding on average €93 for this job
Hi, I'm experienced writer. I offer high quality services with unlimited revisions. I liked your project, and I'm very much interested. Just send me a message so that we can discuss further. Thanks in advance!
Hello my name is Natalia and i'm a native spanish speaker also i'm speak fluently english, and i know that i can help you in this project, just let my know.