Blanc Page is a fashion and lifestyle magazine - mainly published online. The majority of our readers are female between 18-34 years and mostly enjoy the fresh and vibrant design.
We are seeking for an experienced content creator who will work on a freelance basis to do online marketing and create content for our magazines. As a magazine we are constantly present online and are looking for new interesting people to feature - talents as well as advertisers! We love to work with new people as we have get to learn that each journey is uniq and exciting.
In your main job you would be
• good at researching trending topics, campaigns and events
• understand the idea of posting daily on each media Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr
• enjoy writing articles and find suitable images
• confident in getting us on other websites apart form social media
We have some one who does the main sales job and part of your job would also be to support with contacting and following up. Payment for the issue will be once £100 and a bonus of 5 - £25 per successfully recruited advertiser of the agency you support. We will give you a trial of 1 week in which you have to contact 5 brand and do post on social media. If we are happy with the results then we are happy to carry on.
The job ends on 1st of November
Sections in the magazine are
- mens fashion and interest
- people and culture (open section)
You will have enough support at any stage of your experience and supportive files will also be provided at any time.
For this job a high English level and humorous personality is essential.
Let's do something great!.
[login to view URL]
next issue: [login to view URL]
* after the first week any job without the acceptance on Blanc Page, will not be considered. Please make sure you have the yes to carry on!
* please note that the one week trial is unpaid.