I need you to write some content for a website.A Content writer requires sophisticated technical skills that overlap with web design and marketing.
Web wordsmiths who really know their stuff are a natural choice for writing microcontent that would otherwise slip between the cracks.
They require both verbal skills and a certain level of technical understanding.
Routine writing tasks include the following:
1) research, write and edit web and intranet content from scratch
2) write web content based on material supplied by client
3) edit print documents for publication online
4) edit web pages for on-screen readability
5) write material for ezines / blog / social media
6) proofread final draft of web pages.
Every content writer should be competent in these tasks:
7) write titles
8) write content for meta keyword and description tags.
In certain situations the writer is expected to:
9) train other staff writers.
Client will include a content writer in the following team jobs:
10) test and edit forms for usability
11) evaluate web sites for strategy, readability, legibility, findability, usability, interactivity and credibility.
This powerful procedure involves both designer and writer:
12) optimize web pages for search engines.