We are a startup looking to hire Content writers from India. This is going to be long, continuous work; so only interested and dedicated writers need to apply. No time wasters please.
Any kind of writing experience is advantageous.
We are looking for writers who can write
Website Content writing
Press Release writing
Academic writing, etc.
All writers are expected to take a short test to showcase their writing abilities. Those who pass the test will be on-boarded and assigned projects soon.
*Note*: The starting rate for writing will be $1 per 500 words and will INCREASE based on your skills, performance and ability to follow guidelines. IF YOU DON'T AGREE TO THE STARTING RATES, PLEASE DON'T APPLY.
Writers are expected to follow guidelines, deadlines and complete at least 2,000 words per day.
1. Must complete a small writing test.
2. Must be ready for work at least 3-4 hours daily.
3. Must be able to write in US English and/or UK English.
4. Must be capable enough to write on a wide variety of topics after researching on the subject matter.
In your bid proposal, please mention the following:
1. Are you an individual or do you have a team of writers?
2. How many days per week are you ready to work and mention your available hours (like 9 AM - 5 PM)?
3. How many words you can commit to on a daily basis?
4. If you have a blog or a published piece of writing, then show me the samples.
*IMPORTANT*- All articles that you submit must be 100% unique and must pass copyscape. No copy work, no plagiarism. Also the work you submit to me must be proofread and free of any grammatical errors.
If you can't work as advised please don't attempt this job. Bid for this project only if you agree to the conditions and price stated above. New freelancers are also welcome to bid. Indian writers preferred since we can work with them in the same time zone.
18 freelancers are bidding on average ₹233/hour for this job
I can write well and I am confident of giving a wonderful result. Relevant Skills and Experience Command over language and perfect understanding of the project concept.