We are a game company, engaging in an interactive story game named Scripts: untold Secrets later. If you want to know more about it, you can download the app in the Apple Store or Google Play. So far, we have produced a lot of excellent interactive stories in-game which is a great platform for writers and readers who enjoy interactive stories. We are looking for writers working with a team of editors and illustrators to develop fictional interactive stories. If you are interested, come and join us.
1. Experience: Based on writing stories/fictions in Amazon or other story platforms.
2. Stylistic: Mainly accept LGBTQ+ themes. Other romantic, horror, adventure, werewolf vampire themes are okay. But love story should be the focus.
3. Style: Creative and original; intense plot; dramatic conflict, and eye-catching from the beginning.
4. Word count: 30k-50k words/1book, 2k-3k words/1 chapter, a total of 15 to 30 chapters
5. Options: At least 15 sets choices per chapter, at least 3 sets paid choices; every set with paid choice requires 3 options.
6. Format: screenplay, mainly dialogue, supplemented by narration, avoid large narrations.
7. Required Language: English
We can provide:
1. We provide competitive prices. Rate range: 10USD to 50USD for one thousand words based on the quality of writing.
2. It’s a part-time job. You don't have to work in the office.
3. Your story will become an amazing interactive story in-game.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $19 for this job
I IAM VERY WILLING TO DO THIS JOB AS PER THE EXPECTATION OF THE REQUIREMENTS ,BASED ONT HE GOALS AND PRINCIPLES THAT HAS BEEN LAID ASIDE WHICH FOCUSES ON THE OBJECTIVES
hi I would like to join your team and write stories, I have experience in writing lgbt stories on platform like wattpad. I will await for your response