My husband and I are writing a book on Buddhism and have nearly finished it. We need to know more information about how to self publish a book in Australia. We are looking for a list of steps, plus also research on different suppliers/providers at each relevant step. Some suppliers take a high percentage of sales, we would like you to do comparison, and find suppliers with lower costs/percentages. Some points to get you started are outlined below:
* how to create an ISBN and associated costs
* any formal registration requirements and costs
* options for someone to print the books - approximately 5000 to start, with costs
* options for distributors of both hardcopies and e-books, along with their costs and any info, also how to self distribute your own books
* cheap options to market the book to increase the chance of sales
* miscellaneous steps, information, tips etc
* please include a few options for each, costs and findings, hyperlinks, document sources you looked at that weren't helpful or too expensive - all in a simple report (does not need to be formal)* We are based in Canberra Australia, please make sure your sources and information is relevant to Australia. Major nearby cities are Sydney and Melbourne.
* Some sources that we have come across include The National Library, Amazon, Kindle direct etc.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $109 for this job
REALLY INTERESTED IN CARRYING OUT YOUR TASK AT SPECIFIC TIME. AM A PROFESSIONAL WRITER BASED OUT IN AN ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY. WORD....PROMISING YOU UNIQUE AND QUALITATIVE CONTENT