We are looking for an account executive to develop new business opportunities for us.
This is a part-time home-based position working for an international company.
We are looking for someone with decent written and spoken English that has a couple of hours per day to email and call potential leads.
We will provide warm leads, it’s up to you to foster a relationship, show them our product and close the deal.
We are offering an hourly rate plus commission. Commission would be 10%, average deal is low 4 figures (USD).
There is significant potential for growth here in a niche market with a very strong product. We have a 40-year history. This position is perfect for a stay at home parent or someone juggling a few small jobs/projects.
We need someone that can help persuade clients this new product will satisfy their needs.
You will work closely with our representative in the U.S. to develop the sales process, with sales information on PipeDrive (a CRM system).
So some CRM knowledge, or the willingness to learn it quickly, would be appreciated.
Otherwise this job fits someone well who is a self-started and self motivated. It will be a lot of emailing, some phone, but at a certain point we feel you would be independent to keep the ball rolling.
- Reach out to identified prospects and open discussions.
- Tailoring packages to clients – ability to get them to buy our product.
- Post sales follow up – working to gather information and facilitate delivery of product
- After sales support, checking in on an on-going basis for more sales opportunities and being a good account manager for said client.
- Email Marketing
- Cold and Warm emailing
- Excellent command/highly proficient in written and spoken English.
- Some sales and marketing background
- Computer/Internet Connection and Phone Line (we will reimburse phone expenses)
- Self starter, ability to regulate your daily activities and make the best use of your time.
- 10 hours per week of availability; we expect somewhere between 1 to 2 hours a day of emails and follow up emails + calls.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, excellent time management
- Reliable with ability to commit to a long-term arrangement for a certain set amount of hours per week, with opportunity to grow.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Greetings, my name is David Porro. I have been a call center agent for more than 2 years and I have experienced doing sales. I would like to be considered to this project. Best regards, David Porro