hello, i am listing my requirements here ,please proceed further if you can do this otherwise do not waste your time.
1. i have a youtube channel named as electrical paathshala. on this channel i upload video based on electrical engineering in hindi language(audio) and write notes in english .
so what you have to do is, you have to watch my video (one by one), and then write a blog based on that video for my website . The content should be same as that i explained in that video . in this way i have many videos and i want the written material for all of them so we can work for a long period.
SKILLS REQUIRED ARE LISTED BELOW:-
1. HINDI and ENGLISH language . because videos are in hindi and i want them to be written in English.
2. Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Visio software . as my video contains some paragraphs and equations which are to be written in Ms word also videos has some circuits and diagrams which you have to design in visio software . and on each diagram there should be my logo.
3. you should have some experience of writing because you have to translate my language into your own in a good way . first i will check your work for a dummy video. it means i will check your writing skills .
4. i want only stable working person as i would like you to work with me for over 100 blogs in future .
5. we will discuss the rates , if you are sure enough to work with me .
6. please do not try fake bidding, i will select only the genuine one . so do not waste your time.
7. most important person must be an indian.
18 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1219 for this job
Can you please provide me the demo video so that you can analyse the quality of script. Thanks in advance. Relevant Skills and Experience I am an MTech in power system and by truth new on this plateform.
I am a blog writer with good experience. I have a profound grasp on both English and Hindi language and in Ms Word too. I would love to work for you. please send me a message, so that we can discuss more. cheers Sayan
I am ece student at thapar institute of engineering and technology. So i know about electronic circuits very well . You can contact me at my gmail account (girishshelly28) for further details.