I need an international contract of service. I will offer my translation services in exchange of a percentage of sales. I need the following outline :
- Description of the service : translation of all content from English into French for free, unlimited time
- Payment : free, in exchange of a commission (content to be adapted and and described here for each new client) on each sale coming from the translated content or share of company (possibly for start-ups). Client must accept to pay the agreed commission by the end of each month and supply means of control for me.
- Means of control : client must provide means of control of the sales coming from french (customised affiliation link, technical workaround, etc.)
- Property of the translated content : translated content remains my property.
- Validity period of the agreement : the agreement shall not end except if terminated by mutual consent. Agreement must survive to any company's change of management, shareholders, M&A and commission must be paid unlimited.
Percentage can be reevaluated each year.
- Contract can be terminated by each party by mutual consent with a notice of 1 month
- In case of termination, translated content must be returned to me and deleted on client's server and web pages and documentation and any other content translated.
-Jurisdiction is French court of commerce in Grasse
I am open to any amendement, improvement, etc.
Thanks for your time !