Job Not Found
Sorry we couldn't find the job you were looking for.
Find the most recent jobs here:
Need to build a logo for my store. We sell women and men clothing and accessories
I have a form which send JS data to a php file for processing, the data collection seems ok, but when the ajax is sent it receives a 500 error [login to view URL]
we are a company that imports and wholesales eyewear. we scan our checks we receive from clients and want to have a driver that inputs a file with a scanned check and outputs the check information in text format. 80% of checks are printed checks (so reading success rate should be high), remaining 20% are handwritten
We're looking for a part-time data entry specialist for a long-term project. The work is going to be very simple, we will give you a database with emails and ask you to send them out manually. It's not going to be spamming, we use databases with our real clients. Usually, this type of task takes a few hours a day. The fixed budget we have is $300 per month. If it sounds interesting to yo...
Urgent Bulgarian translator needed have some documents to translate to Bulgarian
Seeking a Hugo Ninja who lives and breaths Hugo, HTML, CSS & Golang to assist in building site that is being ported from an existing Wordpress site. We have a lot of the templating basics completed but Hugo is new to our team so we need some assistance with more complex features and also with theming best practices - so we can use the DRY principle and have a clear separation of concerns betw...
It will be a system that rewards users attention across all social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) which will be integrated on our blockchain mechanism, "tokenizing everything". This token when earned by our registered and verified members can be withdrawn and exchange to other cryptocurrency like BNB, ETH,BTC, or even Fiat as the case may be. And will are modeling this websit...
i have some programs to be completed in c++
Pine Script coding for TradingView enquiry.
My name is Blunter Emmanuel , I'm in need of some help with my ongoing assignment .